Only 1 pooling area around the ankle of the top sock-sock 2. The rest looks pretty good. The bottom sock-sock 1 done with ML on size 2 Inox Express-very nice pointed needle. Top sock done with new Brittany US2 5" dpns! It did go quicker with the dpns and I learned a lot. Especially on the ladder I got on the underside, due to how I did the first stitch on the next needle. I corrected that and the rest went well. I also realized after the heel on sock 2 I didn't do sock 1's heel the same way...See what happens when SSS sets in! LOL!
The yarn was fine to work with, the only problem was it kind of stuck to me...probably due to the weather!