Friday, July 14, 2006

CASP2

Yay! I got a box of goodies from my Cheap A$$ SP2 today! hehe!


She was asking about the type of books I like to read and had hit a great library sale and I sure benefited from it!! SALE a great 4-letter word ;)! Also included was a neat sock pattern called Bead Stitch Anklets from the Knitting pattern a day calendar the year I don't have yay! It is so perfect for NC weather as the top and leg part are in a lace pattern (Bead Stitch). I got a cute birthday card, some lotion samples and 2 skeins of Plymouth Fantasy Naturale, a really neat zipper bag. Oh and SP, that chocolate was perfect timing. As it arrived I was filling out my Xray License Renewal form where I have to list ALL my continuing ed. credits...talk about writers cramp!! I felt much better after eating the candy ;)!


This by far is the cutest thing ever!!! HA! A flipflop coaster for my wine tea glass. (only cause no good wine in the house LOL!) I've never seen anything like this before! Thank you SP for everything!!

BTW, I grew up calling these thongs....hmm...anyone else? HA!

9 comments:

soapy said...

yep thongs it was! lol Great Fun package!! Good Luck with your renewal!

cpurl17 said...

I love the wine thong! I wonder where she got it. If you and hubby ever come out this way, I'd love to take you to the wine country! I'll even be the DD so you can do lots of "sampling"

Rain said...

Cool package. That coaster rocks.

Anonymous said...

Nice package. I just saw those wineglass flip-flops at a shop, aren't they great?

turtlegirl76 said...

Thongs, flipflops - I grew up calling them both. But I always called the ones with the rubber thong and the styrofoamy bottons flipflops. The leather kind are thongs. But that's just me. That's the cutest little coaster!

KnitPastis said...

Good novels! Those flip flop wine glass holders are great! I just bought a few when we went to the Winery in May.

Ali said...

Didn't call them thongs. Though I do remember people calling them thongs. Thongs go up the butt. lol.

Your Casp2 is sending you some cool things.

Dk's Wife said...

Yeah, they were called thongs back in the day, but th-th-thongs have a very different meaning now.

You scored with your CASP!

Take care,

Sarah said...

Nice CASP!

Did she remember the Cheap part LOL!

The wine thong rocks.