Monday, September 04, 2006

A bit of sewing

Well now I can show you the latest batch of bags as they have been received by my friend and I won't tell you who, in case she gives them as SP gifts...neener, neener, neener ;)





These are Amy Butler Designs. No I didn't get the pattern there, but it is the best picture of both bags....off to sew some more...and knit...and sew...and knit...sleep...eat...hehe!

But before I go... I need to show you the cutest bag I swapped for recently. A sock monkey sock bag (well shhhh...don't tell my current dishcloth KAL it's in a sock bag ;)



Trek makes these cute bags in lots of colors and styles. AND, ahem, before you say I could have made one...I have to confess 2 things....#1. It would require me to go online and buy the fabric and we all know (well some of you know) ahem..that more fabric would have been ordered and I have to be a good girl right now; and point #2... It was so nice to have someone else sew something for me! So thanks for a great swap Trek! :)

14 comments:

sgeddes said...

The bags look great. You are finishing things right and left lately! I'm sure whoever recieves them will be very excited.

I like the P-I-Ps too!

trek's sock bag looks great!

cpurl17 said...

I sure hope your friend is my future SP :)

Sock moneky bag is cute too!!

aija said...

Yay for double sock dishcloth duty! :) My sockfish is housing a scarf... multitasker :)

Jennifer said...

I love the lining for the sock monkeys!

Anonymous said...

I love your bags, they are gorgeous!

I have seen so many people with these sock bags. I am going to try to set up a swap with her. They are awesome, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love them, you are so talented Zonda! :)

soapy said...

soooo cute!!! Love the monkey sock bag too ;o)) ahemmm dish cloth bag? LOL

Sarah said...

Ohhh! Nice bags!

I wish I loved to sew as much as I love to knit!

Cute bananna print with the Monkey!

Anonymous said...

Cute bags! and I L-O-V-E the pinks in your previous post.

Anonymous said...

Love the bags and the sock monkey bag is really cute!

Jillio said...

cuuuute! the sock monkey bag reminds me of the song audrey hepburn sang in the movie sabrina "we've got no bananas today!" love it!

Anonymous said...

Amazing fabrics for tose bags!

KnitPastis said...

Did someone give you a B-12 shot or something! LOL You are finishing things so fast! They all look so cute.
Better keep DD away from these purses or the next thing you'll know all her friends are going to want one.

Sharon P said...

Those are some really cool bags Zonda :)