Sunday, October 29, 2006

S is for shhhhhhhhhhh

Like a few other letters, I couldn't wait for S! (still can't wait for Z!!!!) Okay, here goes!

Shhhearing! This is a print made by my hubby's Aunt as part of her final grade in Art School. It is a lithograph she made from a pen/ink drawing she made of her husband shearing their sheep. They still raise sheep in Maine and little do they know when I move back home what I'll be asking for! :)

Shearing Sheep

The other Shhhoes!! Tiny ones! I live vicariously through these! Some of these I would never wear myself, but I love to collect them.

My creation
My two favorites are the Calla Lily one-the one that started it all and the Sewing Sandal.


Shoes and a purse Mules and more mules
Cow shoe and tiny purse; and baby shoes to represent my kids! Mules, a few with Jewels :)




These boots... A few others
Boots from various trips I've made and more shoes that I would never wear IRL but I just think they are cute! LOL!


Tiny shoes Almost all of these are gifts from friends and relatives. I showed you my most favorite ones..I guess I am just a sneaker/clog type of gal as some of these would never grace my feet LOL!

Hoping for knitting content tomorrow. I am working on a secret knit and cannot show you yet!! Toe up socks..well soon! Have a nice week everyone! :)

17 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a fun shoe collection!

Anonymous said...

What a neat collection! Love the print - such a talented family!

cpurl17 said...

That drawing is so cool! And I love your shoe collection! They'd be fun to wear :)

Shorty said...

Love the shoe collection. Always wanted one myself (minitures, of course). I'm not a big shoe person in life, so I too could live vicariously though a small shoe colection as well.

Shorty

KNIT A NEW DREAM said...

What a great collection!! I love the shoes but like you - I am more of a sneaker/clog person. Sue

Anonymous said...

My niece collects those shoes as well. I usually get her one for Christmas. I think they are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your shhhhoe collex is just adorable! I'm a sneaker gal myself but I love living vicariously too :)

lobstah said...

The shoe collection is so cute! And I agree, way more fun to look at than wear, ha ha.

sgeddes said...

I love the lithograph! How cool is that!

The shoe collection is awesome!

Bezzie said...

That litho is gorgeous!! Your aunt-in-law is very talented!

Your shoes are cute too. I only picture you in your crocs!!

Anonymous said...

I love your shoe collection!

Rain said...

Wow the print is excellent.

I love your little shoe collection. If only they'd fit me.

Jo said...

Wow... I thought these were all life-sized shoes at first glance and thought you must have the fanciest feet in the world! I'm a sneaker/clog type of girl as well ;)

Jo

Anonymous said...

Those really are cute. I never knew you collected them! Cute!

soapy said...

what fun shoes!

Anonymous said...

That lithograph is just amazing, lucky you to have access to sheep AND amazing artwork!

Love that sewing sandal!

Anonymous said...

There is always little Imelda Marcos in every woman (sometimes even in men)!