Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Still Wednesday!

Due to hubby's statistics course, he's hogging my computer time! Oh well, not much I can do but learn to share! ;)

This weeks TD progress!
TD Front Right front, you can see the bias edging is going well! It is interesting how a few SSK's and K2tog can do this in the right order.


TD Side Side panel. Lots of M1 L & R's here!


TD back Back panel, only 28 more rows to go until bind off.
Modeled by DD.

Merlot socksMerlot socks! Do you see anything different? I've switched to Magic Loop, and I have to admit they are going a bit faster..well you wouldn't know it as most of the time I've been knitting on TD. I don't plan on all my socks this way. Just the easy, peasy stockinette ones.

In the future I'm going to be teaching magic loop to the guild I just joined. A couple want to learn socks 2 at a time, so it's about time to just do it. I got the new book, but it only shows cuff down. I'll still use the hints and patterns from there though. Geesh, I gotta book on these, only have 9 more days to finish! Good thing they are DK weight.

I have to admit, I've been feeling startitis badly. But, have only knit on these two projects. Now that I'm waiting for fabric to arrive to sew, I can spend a bit more time with these two.

10 comments:

Bezzie said...

Nice progress all around. And way to get it all in on Wed. just under the wire!

Jess said...

ooooooh your projects give ME startitis. tee hee. I am loving both the socks and the duster. seriously.

Beth said...

Nice progress on the TD.

I'm having startitis too but I'm committed to the current projects first. I'm not allowing myself to cast on anything at all until the current socks are done.

Anonymous said...

TD is looking good. I love the colors of those socks!

weezalana said...

I love me some ML! TD looks like it's coming along beautifully, love that color!

Carol said...

Td progress! Yeah! soon a whole TD. Right? RIGHT????!

Anonymous said...

Great projects! I love the colours of both. And a kitty, too!! Very cute.

Jennifer said...

Magic loop definitely makes sock knitting go faster! I think I have that same merlot colorway. It's a pretty one! TD is coming along quite nicely too.

kemtee said...

At least your DH has a legit excuse for hogging the computer. Mine just wants to sit and stare at his shotgun boards…. Sheesh. I never should have showed him how to work these things.

thegabbyknitter said...

Your making great progress with the Tilted Duster. I love the colors of your merlot socks!