Don't know what it is, but I'm on a red kick lately.
Mr. Lipstickjeans - 3 more increase sections and separate sleeves and try on...hmmm hope it fits, I think it will, my swatch grew in width, not height, and I am making it 1.5" size smaller than normal so it's that negative ease thingy..I think ;) (ease stuff just confuses me...you know positive and negative, heck, I just want something to fit!)
(fyi- Lipstick Lava is the colorway, thus my nickname for it) :)
These were my April SAM 5 socks..um..er..hey Z, it's May, what's up!
Well, you see, time just ran out, (plus I wanted to finish TD) then see the top sock (which is sock 2), that wee leetle tail o'yarn, I ran out of the fixation 8 rows after the short row heel. So, I'm frogging back part of Sock 1 (bottom sock) to finish it. I knit 15 plain rows then 10 ribbing rows so I know I can make them smaller and they'll still fit.
The pattern is my own. You see in the past the 3 pairs of fixation ankle socks fit ok (have pair 1 on right now) but still a bit short in the foot/toe area. So this time I knit toe up and the difference is amazing. Can't wait to finish and knit more. Perfect for this weather here and for work. Once I fix Sock 2, I'll post my pattern. Still in awe I ran out of yarn, I never had before and even rescued someone with my leftovers. hmmm