Friday, July 11, 2008

YPF-The Prickly Edition

The name of this colorway suits my mood today! I was looking through my pr0n set wondering what to pick, and was even gonna skip it this week...cause I'm prickly...then I found the perfect one for my mood!

037
Cider Moon Glacier (DK weight)
Prickly Pear Colorway
I'm so sad they haven't resolved whatever was going on as they have such pretty colorways. I got this from someone's destash, and try to get colorways I like when I can.

Makes me even want to start a pair of socks with it right now, but I'm not going to. I have too many SIP's as it is...
Cider Moon Glacier
Yeah, I'm prickly today, watch out I might sting you!

Why am I prickly? I was supposed to find out some important news today, but due to a screw up I have to wait 11 more stinkin' days!! Like my life hasn't been an upheavel since May! That's all I'll bore you with!

I'm prickly................

12 comments:

Bezzie said...

I like the juxtaposition of the color name with the yarn name. Cacti and glaciers??? Ha ha!

Karen said...

You are not a prickly pear - you are a sweet pear, even when you are feeling frustrated. That yarn is sure to make anyone feel better though. Hang in there, vent to me when ever you need to, and heck, cast on more socks if they are calling to you!!!

sgeddes said...

Hah! you picked a yarn with a little "yellow" in it for your prickly mood. I guess this is more of a gold color though. It's very pretty.

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you for being prickly; I'd be prickly too. At least you have some pretty prickly yarn :)

Chris said...

Oy. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

The Cider Moon legal thing is over. Jacki has some CM stuff up on Etsy and will have more as she can get photos and stuff done. She's on there as Yarnzombie and the store is Gaslight Dyeworks.

Anonymous said...

You know what they say, "sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield" Hang in there.
Pretty yarn!

weezalana said...

Sorry you're prickly! Pet some yarn. That always helps.

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Well, that yarn is gorgeous at least! So although you are feeling prickly, hopefully you look gorgeous today too! Sorry its been one of those days (heck, one of those months Z!). Know I'm thinking of you! I shall be especially thinking of you Monday and shall provide you fun YPF for future posts!! Big big hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Such pretty yarn! Hope you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Prickly can sure be gorgeous! Love your closeup!!

Alice said...

Cider Moon is now Tuscan Grove too. I found most of their old colors on the site www.tuscangrove.com. Check out artichoke - looks like prickly pear to me!