Monday, January 12, 2009

Well hello there!

Lots of knitting going on, but nothing quite done yet, close but no cigar.

I just wanted to say hi how are ya?

A sneak peek of something you'll see by the weekend I hope..
hmmm what could it be

Son is back to school! There was some flight rearranging and he left a day earlier so I'm a bit out of sorts...it could be that I stayed up until 3am Sunday morning rearranging my craft room....it could be the after holiday blahs have hit...anyhow stay tuned...more stuff later!

12 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Good thing about the son being gone is you get your craft room back, right? Happy Monday!

Carol said...

Looks interesting....can't wait to see what it will be when done

sgeddes said...

What in the world is that? The color is beautiful. I will really be guessing till you post the finished photo.

I'm glad he's safe and sound back at school.

Bezzie said...

Hee hee, yeah Newark cancels and delays flights at the drop of a hat. Someone sneezes and that creates too much precipitation.

Interesting sneak peek!

Karen said...

Hhhhmmm, can't wait to see what that is. The winter doldrums stink, don't they? Hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

Intriguing, I can't wait to see what that is.

Glad to hear your son made it back to school safely.

Julie said...

Pretty color! Get some sleep 3am is to late to be changing around your craft room.

Knitty Cent said...

whatever it is, your current project looks gorgeous! ^_^

Discoknits said...

My guess is an impressionist painting, or a bunch of fun fur :0)

Aren't tidy craft rooms nice. I'm hoping for one in the future :0p

Anonymous said...

Hi right back atcha! I couldn't let my kids rearrange my craft room - oh the mess they would make! Lucky you to have one that does a great job!

DPUTiger said...

Hedgehog?

Glad the son got back to school safely!

Batty said...

I have no idea what it is, but it's a very pretty blue!