Monday, April 06, 2009

Signs o' Spring

Are here whether I want them or not...

005
One of my 10 cent azaleas! It's grown up very well! Still alive even!


A sign of Spring
One of my favorite Gerbera Daisy's. Leave them alone and they keep coming back ;)

004
Yeah, had to show off one more time ;)

I'm home and busy catching up all around! Training went well, gosh my new xray room is so freaking amazing! This is what I do (or should I say I'm the lovely assistant) I feel like I've been working in the dark ages for the last 9 yrs. Ease of use and the 3D stuff we can do is fun, but what we can do to help our patients is the best part :) Still having more training on site until Thursday!

Off to knit and relax!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead, rub it in! We have no purty flowers around here yet :-(

freshisle said...

I wish for flowers. I dream of flowers.
What a job! So technical!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Those are just gorgeous!! Yay for spring!

britt said...

wow. there are like no flowers here in indiana. matter of fact it was snowing yesterday! craziness

Karen said...

Oh the pretty flowers!!!! I'm longing to see some flowers up here.

chemgrrl said...

I am very jealous of your flowers. It's been so crappy here that I can't even get out in my garden to prep it, much less plant anything. So go admire them for me, okay? Um, some more, I mean. :)

Discoknits said...

Beautiful flowers, even more so with a 10cent price tag!

Love the pic of the inferior vena cava filter next to the 20 pence piece :0) Makes me think of home!

sgeddes said...

Ah yes, the flowers are lovely! But the bad part of spring is here too! - the pine tree pollen.

Carol said...

I had to scrape ice AND snow off the car today to get to work. Meanie.

tiennie said...

Beautiful! The daisies are my fav too. :)

Batty said...

Pretty colorful flowers! We don't have any yet, but I'm hoping. You take beautiful flower pictures.

Sandra said...

testing, testing!

Sandra said...

Finally!!!!!!!!!

Montreal Mama said...

I love Spring. We just had our spring rain come to wash away the dirty snow. So now, it's time for the yellow grass to be revived again and become green!

I cannot wait to garden!