Oh boy, this week's Ten on Tuesday is what is on your summer reading list.
Well, I read a lot of different genre I guess you call it. Often times I am waiting for an author's new release in some series too. I go through reading spurts too. Sometimes I read a lot, sometimes not. It's a great way to escape and relax for me, especially if I don't want to knit or just can't. I usually go to the library as I'm really not interested in collecting a lot of books.
Anyhow, on with the list:
1. State Fair by Earlene Fowler, quilting mystery series. Love this author and I think I've read most all of her books. I am about 1/3 of the way through this.
2. Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris, been waiting since last year, this series got me through last year's vacation (10 out of 14 days with rain!)
3. Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich, just love the character Stephanie Plum. Her escapades make me laugh a lot!
4. Whiplash by Catherine Coulter
5. Knock out also by Catherine Coulter, I'm a bit behind on this series of FBI thrillers.
6. Blood Game by Iris Johansen, bit behind on these Eve Duncan mysteries too.
7. Skein of the Crime by Maggie Sefton. I've been waiting for this new release, love her knitting mysteries.
8. Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer what can I say, it's my daughter's fault ;)
9. Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner. I've read almost all of her books, some are pretty funny and some serious. Either way, good reads :)
10. Needles and Pearls by Gil McNeil, I read the first one and really enjoyed it. Knitting by the sea in England.
I already have 3 on request from the library. I love this feature. I find a book I want and request it to be picked up at the library by my house. No matter where in the county it is, in a few days usually, I have it. Ok, your library PSA is over ;)
As you can see, I do love a good mystery, knitting related or otherwise. Figures either knitting or medical too. Yes, I do love a good hot romance novel...but these were the top of the queue ;)
Tomorrow...maybe a certain 600+ stitch project to show...maybe if it ever dries in this humidity!