Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

ToT-Button1

10 things to bring on a camping trip!

Gosh..um..I haven't been camping in years!! I mean like over 20! Let me see if I remember! :D

1. Tent(s)
2. Sleeping bags, pillows, blankets...
3. Food & Drink(sealed well from the wildlife) better have graham crackers, chocolate bars, and marshmallows!! Yum, s'mores!
4. Cookware/silverware/plates, etc.
5. matches/lighters
6. bug repellent of all kinds!!
7. chairs/cushions
8. grill?? Do people bring these camping, talking about the charcoal ones.
9. swimsuits/towels if near lake or sea
10. Flashlights!! How could I almost forget them.

Exciting...not really, but it's what I remember :)

5 comments:

Knit and Purl Mama said...

I haven't been camping in.... years. And won't be going this year either (being pregnant - so not comfy!) Maybe when the littlest is born and she's a little older - I don't find it fun to camp with a baby either... especially when they're not walking yet.

MMmm, marshmallows over the campfire.... how I miss thee!

Anonymous said...

You ask how could you almost forget flashlights - that's the one thing I forgot on my list. Of course I won't camp in a tent, only a camp (and the one I used to go to had electricity!)

weezalana said...

I have a different list of Ten Things to Bring Camping:

1. Hotel reservation
2. Hotel reservation
3. Hotel reservation...

cpurl17 said...

I'm with Weezalana.

At the 3-Day, which I suppose counts as "camping" because we had to sleep in tents, I brought an Aero bed.

Opal said...

the closest i've come to camping is a cabin near the beach andn that's the closet i'll ever come to camping. Weezalana defiitely has the right idea. :)