Tuesday, March 08, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
This week's edition is favorite smells! Here are mine in no particular order!
1. Cinnamon- candles, food, ahhhhh just a great scent!
2. Fresh cut grass-even the candle I had once wasn't too bad.
3. Balsam fir- trees or even the faux scent in candles...love my balsam fir!
4. Vanilla- especially the vanilla cupcake candle smell! I have been known to sniff the bottle of vanilla just before I add it to my baking ;)
5. Caramels - mmmmmm
6. Chocolate - double mmmmmm
7. A freshly bathed baby - well, what I remember, it's been 16 years, I think it's the baby lotion smell ;)
8. Pumpkin bread baking - reminds me of fall
9. Snow - no I'm not weird, but I can smell it in the air ...well I used to, I'm a bit out of practice ;) here's hoping I get more practice soon!
10. Lilacs - I'm not too much of a flowery scent liking person except for this one. One day I hope to have a few bushes again
There you have it, I know there are more, but these are all I could think of right now. Pretty funny most of them are food related ;)