10 Fall/Winter Knits
Awesome topic! The top few are in order, the rest, so hoping to get to, but..um..as you'll see...
1. Finish Creature Comfort Cardi 1 repeat done, 4 to go!
2. Finish Dark and Stormy, finally separated the sleeves! Both these were put away due to the move as well as the heat of summer.
3. Mulled Cider - Will be my first purple sweater! Yay for Dizzy Sheep for great deals on sweater amounts that won't kill the bank.
4. Ruckle - The coolest hat! About to start my first one in the next day or so. Since it's a gift, I'll be knitting my own soon too!
5. Litchfield - Love this hat/mitt set! It'll be in this colorway!
6. Eadon - A perfect use for some Cascade 220 in Bainbridge Heather I have in the stash!
7. Vodka Gimlet - In yummy Plucky Knitter Merino Lite Penny Loafer.
8. Cassis - I think this will move up in the queue, I've wanted it for a long time! Will be in this yummy colorway!
9. Karren - will be the same colorway as the pattern...red...yum!
10. Irish Coffee - Not sure if I'll get to this LOL! Not sure on yarn to use yet...will think about that when I get to it.
So, that's it...Do you think I love Babycocktails's patterns or what?? The