Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pink, Pink, Gray

Hey, remember that game in kindergarten? Duck, Duck, Goose...hehe I used to love that game. The bigger the circle you had to run around the better! Ok...onto some stuff ;)

Another set of....
Baby washcloths034
Oh So Soft Baby Washcloths in Cottontots Very Berry, Strawberry, and white.

A bit o'spinning going on!
011

And the gray...boring I know after my pink one, but she died (ipod mini), she lived long and survived a few treadmill incidents. Here's hoping Mr. Grey doesn't get treated that way ;)
New ipod

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty washcloths.

I couldn't live without my MP3 player. I hope "he" lives a long, l-o-n-g time. It makes the gym work tolerable.

Marissa said...

Pretty in Pink! Hey, did you make the gift tag?

weezalana said...

Great washcloths! And love all the pink!

My ancient iPod (as in no video, no color) is on its last legs. I'm crossing my fingers it'll last until the iPod touch hits 64 gigs! Of course, I'm also kinda hoping I'll get an iPhone for my birthday or for Christmas. ;)

Bezzie said...

Very cute cloths and check out that spinning!

I'm with Dee--I hope my MP3 player lives a long life. It's not Apple so I'm hoping it will (I'm convinced Apples aren't made very well so they crap out earlier than other electronics to make you buy more--it's all a lizard conspiracy you know! LOL!)

Anonymous said...

Pretty washcloths! I love Cottontots for baby washcloths; it's so soft.

Great job on your spinning!

sgeddes said...

The spinning is coming along nicely!

I lov ethe little washcloths. You seem to have mastered the crochet!

Daniele said...

Loving those washcloths!

Virtuous said...

Great baby washcloths to complete the set!! I've gotta get my hands on some of those knit gift care labels!!

cpurl17 said...

The baby set is sooo cute and your spinning is looking good!!