Monday, November 11, 2013

Skies of November

An FO post finally!

Silver Gin Fizz
Here is the lovely cowl, pre blocking....


Post Blocking
Post blocking by steam. Yes you can see where I changed colors here, but on it doesn't show.  I surely did not want to alternate skeins....a sweater yes, a cowl no!


On a fence
Posing on a fence near our apartment. These black fences are all around here in horse country. I personally love them. Not good to keep a dog in, but love the look...


Close up
Close up of the stitch detail, looks so hard, but so easy to do.

I did all the pattern repeats and it is wide, but I like it fine.
Cowl and dog
Can you see my pal there, he was not impressed by the photo shoot.

Love it!
Worn single looped, it is long....

Worn doubled so much better!
Doubled up
Silver Gin Fizz by Thea Coleman aka Baby Cocktails
The Plucky Knitter Traveler Aran in Skies of November, 2 skeins
US 9 circular
No mods as I was test knitting this. Love it! Soft and comfy and next up or should I say very soon, a hat in the same yarn!

3 comments:

dianne said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! What a great color for you too :-)

Acornbud said...

Love the cowl!

Wasp Nest Removal Rosemead said...

This is awesomee