Monday, April 17, 2006

Baby Bolero

Baby Bolero from One Skein
LB Cotton Ease in Candy Blue
First time using provisional cast on
This is so tiny and hopefully it will fit its recipient for a few weeks. After that, it'll look great on a teddy bear! I barely used 2/3rds of the skein of 207 yrds. A pretty fast knit, I just had to put it down to um...er..move out of my kitchen so it took a little longer. I loved using my Denise needles on this project! It was so easy when switching from the ribbing to stockinette to just change the needle tips...plus the CE slid so nicely along.
Currently 1/2 done the swatch for Cutaway sweater! Got to work on starting that, my Noni Bag, Felted Striped tote from OneSkein, and yes Sandra there will be work on Kyoto! Plus more needle holders.....
It has been in the 90's this past weekend, and our A/C acted up. Call this am to our handyperson who fills 'er up each spring/fall, and ahhhh! Coolness again! I gotta run, thunder is a coming!!! WE NEED RAIN! CPurl17 where is your rain you were supposed to send my way! LOL!
Waiting on yarn and needles in the mail....taps foot. And my SP said to watch out too!
More later, thunder is close!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sweater is adorable. I was thinking of purchasing that book, but wasn't sure about it. Do you find there are a lot of good patterns in it?

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love the color of it too.

cpurl17 said...

That bolero is soooo sweet! I love the bright color too.

I'm trying to send some cooling rain your way--it rained on Easter, wahhh. I have this feeling that when the rain finally stops, it's going to shoot up into the 90's and we'll have no Spring!

Lara 900 said...

very cute bolero, very nice, cheerful color!

(sending clouds, cool weather your way: I could do without and with some nice spring!!!)

String Bean said...

I'm waiting on some yarn, too! I'll probably get it next week though. *SIGH*

Ragan said...

I love that! It is so cute!