Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hiya!

I am on vacation!! Not going anywhere, just staying home knitting, sewing, and a home improvement project(which I'll post about later!...Don't want to out myself to my SP...which I think I have already..DUH!! But I like to think she still doesn't know ;)

Currently knitting a baby bolero from One Skein, and about to start the sleeves tonite, I hope to finish by tomorrow to gift it. Then it's onto the voodoo wrist warmers...(to finish another WIP!) and not sure what's next...

HAHA! Who am I kidding...I've got some KP shine in sky for swatching for this, a going away gift for a Doctor I work with...I've been showing her my stash pics and every time she sees this color..."I love that color!" I also hope to make her a one skein wonder out of ice blue cottonease! She's done by mid June....gotta get them needles clacking!

I joined another KAL! I love this top and I hope it fits well. I am using yarn stash!! Woot for me...and my pocketbook LOL! Cotton Fleece in jungle green. It was for a ribbi cardi, but I can get more as that won't be knit for a while anyways! You can get the pattern here if you're interested! Well I did have to order new needles. I needed 20" 4's and 6's, so I found those interchangeables you can buy separately at Hobby Lobby's 1/2 off sale, got the 12" cord and the tips. Then I ordered 2 addi natura's to try out,1 needed for this top and 1 for my next Odessa...

So off I go into swatch land! Well after I finish a few things... ;) See ya!

11 comments:

Ali said...

I just told Hubby tonight I wanted a week's vacation at home. Just want to knit, garden, and paint some rooms in the house, frame some pics, etc..

Enjoy yourself. :)

Love the ice cream socks. They look yummy. Love, Ali

Zonda said...

Thanks! Wish I could garden, was out a bit today and I am paying for it now! Darned pollen!

soapy said...

I think I need to join with you! lol
I have some BS cotton fleece in Oriental Jade I bet it's be perfect! Will have to purchase that pattern this weekend!
Thank you!

soapy said...

OK I just printed it off....LOL thank you!

cpurl17 said...

Happy Vacation!!! Whoo hoo!
We had our first day of sun in, like forever, and I've been sneezing all day--but I'll take it.

I love the sweaters you're making! Don't forget to work on the Noni bag too!

Rain said...

You sound busy!

Enjoy your knitting vacation.

String Bean said...

Yay for vacation! Does moving to a new place count as home improvement?

Anonymous said...

The green gable is a great top, now I have to knit it too. Let me know when you get started on the Cutaway, I'm still waiting for my yarn (cursed WEBS backorder!) Happy vacation! And take care of those allergies. I'm seriously considering bolting down the windows if it gets too bad. :)

Ragan said...

I love being able to actually STAY HOME for a vacation. YAY! Maybe you will be able to sneak in a TON of knitting and sewing projects (that is what I am hoping for). Have a wonderful holiday!

Knittypants said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished baby sweater.

I love Green Gable, I am wanting to make it in a pretty red I think. I will enjoy watching your progress on yours.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are enjoying vacation!
P.S. Kyoto?????? I really wanna see it!