Saturday, April 01, 2006

Flash Your Stash 2006!


Flash Your Stash 2006!
Originally uploaded by zknitter.

Today! Hundreds of fellow knitters have decided to "FLASH THEIR STASHES" in an effort to make us aware of just how much yarn do we really have...Closets were cleaned, missing yarn found, weeding out of yarns...more like "why did I buy that???" As you can plainly see...15 photos and no I wasn't going to upload them...I would go crazy.

Enjoy the yarnography! Almost 90% of it is destined for a certain project...when said project will be done...only the shadow knows ;)

My Photostream with yarn identification here Page 1 If you are interested!
Page 2

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a coloureful stuff! Seems like you won't stop on 10 WIPs!!!

Karen said...

Ooohh, you have a great stash there. Can't wait to see what projects they all turn into. I probably won't bother taking pictures of mine . . . but I told my husband I'm going to make him look at everyone elses so he will see I don't really have THAT much yarn. :)

Anonymous said...

Great stash! I'm drooling over all those yummy LL and Lamb's Pride colors!

cpurl17 said...

Did I see some lovely black cashmere there? drool.

And you sure do have Lamb's Pride--and they thank you!

sgeddes said...

Wonderful stash! I love all the colors. My, you have a lot of Lambs Pride!

Anonymous said...

I love all the Lambs Pride! Great colors! Oh, and the LL, yummy!

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOVVVEEE your sock yarn!!! You have a great mix of colors all around, just my taste!!

Bezzie said...

I love the colors Z!!! I recognize a few sock yarns I've bought for myself in your stash there...great minds think alike ;O)

sheep#100 said...

Oh, my goodness!

Come visit my stash flash.

chacha / Jen said...

You have some gorgeous stuff in there! Nice stash!

Anonymous said...

what a colorful stash! Nice flash!

Anonymous said...

Yuuummm, can I have some sock yarn :) and Lamb's Pride :)

Anonymous said...

Great stash!

Anonymous said...

*drools* Love the stash! It's so colorful!

Knittypants said...

You have one awsome stash. I love all your sock yarns.