Thursday, August 24, 2006

Red.......should be....

My signature color! (remember Designing Women! LOL dating myself for sure now!) And for being a red lover I should like have so much more things in my life red shouldn't I??

Well, take a look here...




Except for Cotton-Ease and a few skeins of sock yarn (very few!) My red stash! which will be used for making....




A few of these! And you can find out more by going Here !

Since the deadline is January, I should be good to go! And what doesn't get done can go for Dulaan 2007! I have some nice, soft cotton coming for those who may be allergic to wool.

So if you feel inclined to, go ahead and knit 1 or 2 or more! Just check the website out for more info! Thanks! :)

PS.-does anyone know why when I type around pictures the font gets smaller???
trying to fix it though?? Hehehe..fixed it!! LOL Sorry Sandra! :)

11 comments:

cpurl17 said...

You know my favorite color is red too! I'm going to make a scarf this year too! At the rate I'm knitting, I'll need the 4 months lead time. :O

aija said...

Wow, nice use of the stash! :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Just do it! P.S. Why are those letters under pics so small that I must copy/paste into WORD to be able to read them?

Jennifer said...

This is a great cause.

soapy said...

Nice red stash. Curious now whats the skein sitting on top?

Elspeth said...

Since my stash is maybe 50% red I should make one too! (Good use of the Lion Chenille and Suede I have ...)

Rain said...

Cool project, you've got plenty of red to get started with too.

Ragan said...

Neat! You have some really nice reds there too!

Batty said...

Love your reds! I have tons of reds too. Reds, purples, and I'd have blacks too, if black weren't so boring to knit with.

KnitPastis said...

I am loving this new webpage of yours and especially the top banner. The one skein bowl & your brown top turned out fantastic too! By the way, I used the large tote you made for me my entire vacation! Such a great bag to have.xoxo

Ceallach said...

Oooh, blog stalking should be called blog stocking this week!