Sunday, August 27, 2006

1st Blogstalking assignment!

Ok, So I've been stalking fellow Knittyheads blogs for the past few weeks, seeing their assignments and experiments. I finally joined the crew!

My first assignment...Feet


Feet at work in action posing with my first handknit socks!











See, told ya I had a few pairs of these LOL! These were the only ones that matched the socks. You know..gotta match the socks to the shoes :) ETA: um 4 pairs of faux crocs (hehe meaning cheap LOL!) I also have a fluorescent pink and green pair one day will pose with socks!


Feet, patiently awaiting the rest of the socks.............. ;) ETA: This is self-striping sock yarn! ;) a custom order from Heather. Requested by DD!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy feet, happy feet! Clogs - such cutey! How many of those you have?

Rain said...

I love the black and red socks, they match the outfits of some kids comic book characters we have here. You're knitting up some trouble by kitting out your own Minnie the Minx.

soapy said...

I have those same black ones....LOL hmmmYou haven't finished those socks yet?? You must be busy busy busy!

Jennifer said...

Yay! I spy Crocs! Love those shoes.

Sssarahevt said...

loving the red and black so far! And great banner!!!

sgeddes said...

The socks look great with those Crocs. I have a pair of Croc flip flops; I'm oging to have to get a pair of those clogs for winter.

Jamie C. said...

Those socks look great with those "mock crocs." You'll have to knit a whole rainbow of colors to go with your rainbow of shoes.

cpurl17 said...

Those crocs are perfect for showing of the socks! I'm so jealous you get to wear cool shuz to work that I can hardly stand it! ;)

KnitPastis said...

Cute picture of the patiently awaiting feet! Your socks look purrrrfect with your crocs.

Anonymous said...

very cute socks. i love self-striping. wonder why others don't?

Batty said...

Cute socks, and I really like the way they look with the happy shoes! My favorites, though, are the red and black stripey ones. For obvious reasons.

Sarah said...

I definitely need a pair of those now. I was already thinking they'd be great with handknit socks!

Hmmm, lunch break at the shoe store?

Yay on your socks! So cool!

Anonymous said...

LOL- we buy focs (aka what we call fake crocs) for thekids, and both of mine have 2 pairs so they can mix and match. So much more fun that way :-)

Bezzie said...

Love the stripeys!!