Tuesday, September 26, 2006

N is for....

My new love....It's a Namaste Messenger bag in brown corduroy. Normally, I make my own bags/totes or have been lucky to be gifted some. I've been looking around online, in the very few real, live LYS's I get to visit, and fellow bloggers to find the bag I wanted. Found lots that are nice and work for the person who owns them, but none that caught my eye! Until now...


Outer view with strap (very adjustable!)


The zipper on the front is in the flap and is perfect for those patterns you ..um..don't want to fold, etc.

Nice stripes! Two deep front pockets with magnetic clasps! Knitters Fuel aka..um..food in the right pocket! ;)

Inside are 1 center zip pocket (currently holding a pink scarf in progress (PIP!) with a knitpicks chartkeeper (which is cool!);Upper pocket holding sockfish with pink fixation ankle sock; Front pocket with sockmonkey bag holding Ocean socks and tiny xray animal bag with knitting tools. This has a zipper back pocket behind the sockfish and 3 huge inner pockets in the front..sorry you can't see them..um..due to things in the way.


It holds quite a bit surprisingly and still can be unzipped in the bottom to make it even wider. Which is good as we all know I can't just have 1 WIP! Now I can carry them all around, even in their own sub-purse/bag. I wore it to work today and it was very comfortable. I likey my brown and it was on sale! Love that 4-letter word. I got mine here, super service! Thanks for letting me gush...and thanks to Scout for posting about it so other peeps could get one too! ;)

Oh, and have you seen this yet!

ETA: changed the title to N as I am a bit behind on the ABC along...and my Noni bag is not being paid attention to right now...so O, P, Q and R to follow in the next few days! :)

11 comments:

Scoutj said...

Squeeee!

cpurl17 said...

Ooooh! What a nice bag! yay, you!

Anonymous said...

Now, this seems to be THE perfect bag indeed - exactly what I've been searching for... for... how long? Long, that's for sure! Yay for finding it - do enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous bag!

Jennifer said...

Ooooo nice!

turtlegirl76 said...

It's wednesday and somehow I missed monday's post in my bloglines? Wierd. The socks look great! And that messenger bag? Completely awesome. It's the perfect portable size and looks to hold everything you need!

Anonymous said...

Isn't this a fantastic bag? I never blogged it, but just bought this exact one 2 weeks ago. Looks like you're having as much fun with yours as I am. I guess great minds think alike! :D

Bezzie said...

That bag isn't brown it's chocolate!!! EVEN BETTER!!!

soapy said...

ohhh that bag is soo you!! Enjoy!

Rain said...

Ooh, great bag. I could do with something like that.

Jen said...

I want this bag so much I can't stand it. But I really don't need another bag. Even if it is amazing. :(