Saturday, December 30, 2006

Z is for....

I had fun with this post! I've been waiting all year for it!

Z is for Zonda..I mean what else could I do LOL!



Zonda Pagini Car
Car A very fast one at that...I'd love this...in Red please!

Zonda Yacht

Yacht Oh to be on this sailing the seas, stopping at ports for yarn refills...oops, maybe food, water, and gas too! ;)


Zonda Bicycle Wheels
Bicycle Wheels Racing ones at that!!

Zonda Bus

Bus Heh! couldn't believe this one!

Zonda Reeds

Reeds - Hmm wonder if I had played the saxophone like I wanted to in HS, would I have gotten them for free...you know advertising ;)

Diecast cars

Diecast car Would have been handy to have around for the kids..see..a car named after me! Not that they would have believed it!



Oh, and I found another interesting Zonda....a certain wind! Wikipedia Ha, I always knew deep down inside I was kinda hot! ;)

You...can...stop...laughing now! ;)

All pictures and their appropriate links are posted. See what happens when you browse a certain "g" with your name!

This ABC along was fun this year! I learned a lot and hopefully you learned a bit from me...well hopefully!!

Happy New Year Everyone and I am off to publish this post before the power fluctuates again and I lose it!!

12 comments:

Bezzie said...

Ha ha! Wow, if I ever have twins I'll have to name one Zonda and one Zephyr (ok, I really don't want twins..maybe some kittens?)

Love the Z!! (I was a little worried you wouldn't use Zonda!)

soapy said...

heeeheee! I bet you've been waiting so long!!!

Hope you Have a safe & happy new year!

turtlegirl76 said...

What, no picture of yourself? Meh, I suppose that would be too easy. What a fabulous way of doing it though! Very cool!

cpurl17 said...

I had no idea there were other Zondas! Of course, none compare to you!

Erica said...

You must have had so much fun with that!

weezalana said...

LOL! I love how many things you found for Zonda - who knew!

sgeddes said...

Cool! All things Zonda. I had no idea there were so many things named Zonda! Although I will say I was expecting a picture of you too!

The ABC Along has been a lot of fun this year.
Hope we find something as interesting in 2007.

Anonymous said...

I totally enjoyed your ABC alongs this year, but this definitely rocked most! ;) Woah, Zonda the hot wind, now, can it get any better than this? Well... yes, if I look at these goodie cars, then yesss! Especially in red! Yummy!

Have a very happy and healthy New Year!

KnitPastis said...

Yay! Your all done with the ABC along for this year. I enjoyed seeing what all you would come up with. Happy New Year my friend to you and your family!

Lauren said...

hehe! Look at all those Zonda's, they are going to take over the world!

Thanks so much for your comments, I cracked up at your comment about seeing me knit in the round. I better get crackin on figuring it out...

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Best wishes to you and your family!

Rain said...

What a fabulous name, I would never have guessed it meant so many things other than you.