Thursday, December 07, 2006

Zwintercheer

Was/is the name of my SP! She's been a sweetie to me! Sending me e-cards, 2 skeins of my yarn obsession-Lamb's Pride and the following!

Zwintercheer Package This is the Thanksgiving Package! Chocolate chip muffins and Pumpkin Bread! Yummy! Snowman Notepad and Mountain Colors wool from her stash to mine ;)

I got the final package yesterday and you can see the lovely goodies below!!

Zwintercheer final package Zwintercheer final package
Thanks so much SP everything is perfect! It's been fun and you'll be seeing some familiar yarns on YPF!!!

I'm home early from work, with a bit of the flu...it likes to just give me a touch of the stuff for a day or so and move on. I guess working in a hospital you get immunities to some stuff, that's usually why I'm not sick more than a day or so...

It's getting close to my blogiversary. I want to do a contest....but can't think of anything original yet....stay tuned...good ABC Along pics--only have to take a picture of 1 and think of 1 more item for a certain letter (I have pics already for some)...6 more left!

Knitting front-swatched for a vest...spot on gauge!! 2 pairs of Fuzzy Feet almost done....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Nice SP gifts! My husband would love you with no outside lights to have to put up. He's still working on ours!!

Jo said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather - and that is a great package!

sgeddes said...

HOpe you are feeling better soon! Looks like you got some great goodies from your pal!

Bezzie said...

Can't wait to see what your Z is! :-) I like the way your SP is enabling your LP addiction. They might have a 12 step program for that. ;-)

Jennifer said...

Great gifties from your SP!

cpurl17 said...

I hope you're better soon! I was home today too! Too bad we didn't live close enough to get together and knit :)

Knittypants said...

Hope you get better soon. Lovely packages.

Anonymous said...

Great parcell!Hope you are enjoying it! Ofcourse you do! Can't wait for contest!

Rain said...

What a great package.