Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Do You Have One of These?

Last year I had fun doing the ABC Along! I did the Knitty version, not the whole blogosphere version. But it was a great way to learn a lot more about people, make new friends, plus gave me something interesting to post!

So onto this year, and I've found another blog along called Do You Have One of These. Stacie is hosting it, and she gives us assignments to post. Sounds like fun! I also see a few familiar faces ;)


'


So here's my first assignment! It's not the first stop sign when I leave my house, it is the second one. It is a memorable one! Memorable because I've lived in my house for 17 years. That particular main street into the subdivision was the right of way. The cross streets have all the stop signs. Well they built a school a few blocks away about 8 yrs ago, then all of a sudden, put the stop sign up on the main thoroughfare! No notice, no "stop sign ahead warnings...nothing!!!) I think I drove through it the first time...I mean, for 9 yrs it was just drive on through.

When I did notice it, I freaked and stopped in the middle of the street. Whew, no one was around so I didn't hit anyone...but geesh!!!

On the knitting front, I-cord is done and about to hit the washer!! Pic's and deets on that later this evening or tomorrow! Onward onto other projects!

2 comments:

Bezzie said...

Hee hee! That story cracks me up!

Jennifer said...

What an interesting idea! I'll have to check that blog group out.