Friday, July 13, 2007

YPF.....The Smooshy Edition

It's all Jen's fault. I know I saw this yarn and colorway on her blog (can't find the post though) and just drooled! Well, anyhow! Early one insomniac morning, I scored this skein at ^%&& , sorry I can't tell you, I promised Carrie I wouldn't enable her anymore! ;)

Dream in Color
Dream in Color Smooshy Sock Yarn
Cocoa Kiss Colorway

Dream in Color
This is unbelievablely so soft!

Dream in Color
Talk about chocolately goodness!

That is all folks, sew much sewing and knitting to do. Yikes...I can do it!!

Momma Monkey was my Knitty Spring Fling pal and made me the bag on the left. She even named it after me, how cool!! When she launched her Etsy store I had no idea that there were more of them, let alone the name. So I "had" to get a partner for mine, this way when I do my socks simultaneously, I can just grab one bag.

So if you are looking for an awesome sock/project bag, check her out, she's having an update today.

Zonda Bags

22 comments:

Sherrill said...

Hey, hey! Isn't YPF tomorrow, on Friday, the 13th, yikes, be very, very careful...

Just finished up Ballykissangel. I think I fell in love with it more then with Monarch of the Glen...check it out when you get a chance. It's suppose to be a comedy of sorts, but there are some great story lines in it...

I need the BBC America channel....my favorite actor from Ballykissangel is now in a new show called Wild at Heart. Ah...I love Stephen Tompkinson. Nummy!

Have a great Friday and an awesome weekend.

cpurl17 said...

Yum. All it needs is some whipped cream and a cherry on top!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Not looking not looking...oh wait...no link...I can look !!! hehehe (not like I don't have google capabilities, but the link is sooo tempting!).

Seriously, this yarn seems to be everywhere! I will trust you on the smoooshiness!! It looks it! And the colors! Yummy!!

And, umm..Purlescence is having a sale this weekend!! Woo-hoo! SO I definately can't click any links if I want to go :)

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! The colors are right up my alley!

Karen said...

So pretty!!! The sheen makes it look a little frosty to me - like a giant Fudgesicle. Yum!!

Stacey said...

oooh - look at that smooshy goodness! I have heard wonderful things about that yarn!

Bezzie said...

Ha ha, it's actually called smooshy! Too cool!

Sonya said...

You gotta love a yarn called smooshy! Looks yummy.

sgeddes said...

This stuff looks too good! I love it. the name is cool too!

Jennifer said...

That yarn does look really smooshy!

Anonymous said...

I love Smooshy...need to go swatch mine in green!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that makes me feel all smooshy inside.... yum!

Anonymous said...

I love that Dream in Color yarn. I'm still kicking myself for not buying it the last time I was at a yarn store that sells it.

Cute sock/project bag!!! You're one lucky swap recipient!

aija said...

I love this color! It reminds me of bmfa's obsidian, but looks softer... Nice!!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

ooooh! that's beautiful. yum!

soapy said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOMG!! A must have Cocoa Kiss!! You baddddddd girl you!! I need to get some of that too now.....errrrrr!!

Rain said...

Oh wow! The yarn is gorgeous.

soapy said...

ok I know I'm back!! came back to drool!!! Your such a tease you know!!! So NOT fair!! I can't find any!!!! RATS~!!

Batty said...

The yarn looks heavenly!

Unknown said...

Mmmmm, Smooshy! Love the shade you picked. ;)

gilraen said...

I just want to eat that yarn with coffee! It looks so lovely! :)

Knit Masala said...

That color is great! I LOVE Dream in Color yarn, although I've only worked with the worsted weight yarn. The sock yarn is definitely on my list to try.