Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A good day!

Pics on the SAFF fun soon, but I wanted to post these two goodies today!

A Taste of Maine! From my own Charlie Brown - Aitara
Halloweenie swap!
This was a quick Halloween swap from the Knittyboards. No hints, or questionnaires, just sleuthing. My pal was perfect!! My favorite chips of all time...um..the Sourcream/onion are almost gone...couldn't help it!! An awesome recipe book, cannot wait to use it, chocolate and pop lobsters, a moose magnet, sigh..postcards to remind me of places I've actually been to and a catalog to prepare my shopping list for our upcoming trip in December!! Thanks so much! This was perfect and a great ending to the day!

Aha!!! What some of you peeps have been waiting for! Hopefully not with baitlike breath either...I mean some of you live with other peeps!! ;)!

janezcenter

All of my current inventory is there! There are so many more coming in the next week. Check back often as I'll update every few days! No custom orders at this time. I really want to catch up with what I have. If you have emailed me pertaining to a particular fabric before today, you are safe. Those cases are still in progress. I'll let you know when I am up to custom orders. Some of you have been on my email listing for a few months as well. Hang in there! They are coming!

10 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Congratulations Zonda!!! So proud of you!! The needlecases look fabulous (I had to go look, and um buy one, as a gift of course!).

And a happy day it is...all things Maine must have made you so happy!! Delish!!

Anonymous said...

What cool swap package!

The shop looks great. I'll have to start saving up for one of your beautiful needle cases!

Karen said...

Congrats on the shop!!! How exciting! Hurray!!!!

Wonderful swap stuff too - sounds like the Maine theme was just perfect.

Bezzie said...

Delish goodies!

I was over at your etsy shop oooing and ahhhing. I wish I was more of a needle-ho--I'd buy another one!!!

aija said...

Congratulations on your new shop!! It looks awesome :)

weezalana said...

Yay for opening the shop! I see you're already halfway down on your inventory already, congrats! :) And I love how you named it after your mom, with a little bit you you at the end.

Anonymous said...

oh my, it all looks sooo good! :-D

KnitPastis said...

I was wondering where the Jane came form. I thought it was your middle name. Now we know the story. Congrats to you having your own Esty shop! I am thilled for you dear.

Elspeth said...

Wow, I'm glad I already have one of your creations, because they went fast! Great job!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

I put a link to you and I'll be blogging about my new awesome case this week!