Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wednesday WIP

Only 2 more days till SAFF!. I'll be meeting up with some good friends there! Plus quite a few from blogland I hope to see!

Socktoberfest in progress Socktoberfest knee highs, sock 1..um..yeah..knee highs done by the end of October...nope..gonna be Octonovember knee highs..yeah! So close to the heel turn..I want to do it in black, can't decide yet on a heel. Do I do a reverse heel flap or the nefarious short row heel...oh yes...I can wait til this weekend for my personal lesson from the girls I'll be with, they are much better experienced at these than me.

Strictly come purse knitting This one is Strictly Come Purse Knitting! It resides in the purse for those waiting in line moments..used it yesterday while registering both cars..soon it'll be heel time. Yeah, I'm a dance show wannabe!

Mystery Pal Sock Ala mystery sock! Pattern and yarn..my secret! You'll find out next week haha!

The final submission Everyday Cardi, blocked into submission oops I mean shape! Just have buttons to sew on then maybe a posing shot before I go! Hoping everytime it is washed I won't have to do this..but might. More on the final FO post.

Well, the sewing is going good as you can tell from my lackage of being here! Still not as fast as I'd like, but depending on what is left after this weekend, you may finally see what a lot of peeps have been waiting for!

17 comments:

Jo said...

I love the pink/white/brown socks :)

Sarah Jackson said...

It all looks great! Can't wait to see the cardigan on its lovely model.

sgeddes said...

Those socks look great. All the pairs. I'm dying to see those "black & white" socks in color.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the sewing!

KnitPastis said...

Your cardi is looking so good! Please make sure you model this one!

Sonya said...

The miracle of blocking into submission! Can't wait to see the model shot. Mine is languishing in the UFO pile, so I need the inspiration.

Bezzie said...

*LOVE* the neopolitan sock!! Can't wait to see the EC modeled and have fun at SAFF!

Scoutj said...

The Soctober socks are looking good!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see that sweater on you!

Love the socks; the ones I can see anyway ;-)

Jennifer said...

Ooo, the etsy shop is opening soon! Yay!

weezalana said...

Nice job camouflaging the mystery sock! And yay, an Etsy store!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Have fun at SAFF!!! Love all the socks..you are celebrating Socktoberfest too I see!

Go etsy store! Go Janez Place!! Woo-hoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with Octonovember socks!

The Cardi looks great!

Knittypants said...

oh my goodness! you're sock crazy! I love the pink, white, brown. they make me hungry. need ice cream.

turtlegirl76 said...

Is that the Neopolitan yarn? Thems some pretty socks. And the cardigan looks great! Can't wait to see it in person!

Sandra said...

knee-high! wow! never done that! Must try!

Anonymous said...

Awesome projects. I love the pink and brown socks, I think those two colors together are gorgeous!

roxy =^o^= said...

Is that the Neapolitan sockysock yarn that Cristi gave you last year? LOL

I'm dying to find a skein or two somewhere, anywhere!

Looks lovely btw - can't wait to see the finished products!


xoxoxo
roxy