Friday, October 19, 2007

YPF-Seriously?

Hehehe! Um...yeah...Seriously? ;)

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously?
Syncopation Self-striping Sock Yarn
100% superwash Merino - 3 ply
about 420 yds

The description from sKNITches: blue scrubs, lab coat, Meredith's grey, anatomy red. And so me!! My scrubs at work are the blue color. I do wear a denim coat though, you know I love red..and well, I can't wait to knit them...I have to be patient HA! Pun intended! Now to find a new pair of work clogs/crocs to um..er..match them. I'm thinking red or gray. NO way will I get white or the blue..hmmmm

Must go, certain projects calling my name, EDC- ;) button bands coming, Super secret socks, Public socks, and sewing...ah the sewing...the reason you won't see me around much in the next week or so before SAFF! Gotta earn some fiber money! But I couldn't miss YPF! I'll pop in and visit, try not to miss me too much! :)

23 comments:

Sarah Jackson said...

That is so pretty! One of my favorite color combos.

Knittypants said...

Oh, I like that. I love light blue and red together.

cpurl17 said...

I love those colors too! It reminds me of a brand new pair of Keds sneakers on a summer day!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

I love that color! Seriously!! Love it!! Happy sewing vibes being sent to you too!!

Elemmaciltur said...

Never seen the kind of colour combination before. It'll be interesting to see how this one knits up.

Sonya said...

Pretty colors. It's kinda the same colors as my high school. As best as I can remember them anyway. ;o)

Bezzie said...

We'll keep that yarn warm for you while you're gone!

funfairiegirl said...

*drools*

must.have.needleroll.must. even if I have to sew it myself...which might cause funniness to ensue, but you know, it happens...

Stacey said...

Very pretty!

sgeddes said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing this one all knit up too.
I would have enver imagined those colors together, but I think it will be great!

weezalana said...

Very Grey's! And patient, HAHA! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oohhh, drooolll! That is going to look so great knitted up. Love it!

Kara said...

Wow, what a fun description of the colors! I can't wait to see you model these socks with your own scrubs.

Anonymous said...

ha! great knitted minds think alike. i bought some sknitches during their last update. LOVE their stuff! i looked at that colorway too, but ended up with some pink/grey yarn.

it looks gorgeous! perfect for knitting along to the actual sitcom!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

It looks great! Seriously! :)

Karen said...

What a cool colorway!!

Batty said...

Yarn to go with scrubs... now that's stylish!

Jess said...

me want!!! Me want!!! Love it.

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous!

By the way, I've left a treat for you on my blog!

Sandra said...

not my coloure combination, but sure looks refreshing!

Anonymous said...

Pretty yarn! sKNITches is one of my favorite sock yarns. I love the soft hand of the Syncopation yarn.

Pinkwool said...

Love the yarn! You have the best sock yarn stash, Zonda. :)

I'd go with the grey crocs, IMO.

Pinkwool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.