Friday, October 12, 2007

YPF-Finally Fall Edition

It's here, it's finally here...well for a few days I think! Colder weather! Sweater, sweatshirt, long pants and almost a hat kind of weather. Well for this morning anyways! ;)

Here today is
Jack
by Spunky Eclectic
Tough Socks in the Jack Colorway
Spunky Eclectic
Someone mentioned last week I didn't have any yellow....well I planned this yarn for this week anyways....and it has a bit of golden color in it!
Spunky Eclectic
Along with 2 other colors I like a lot...black and greens!

BTW! Since *cough* smart alec me thought sleeves in the round would be easier..well yeah they were, but um..my sweater doesn't have distinct armhole shaping so therefore I cannot seam the sides without worrying how much to seam. So, sleeves go in first! Yikes...I just hope they go in or I'm gonna have a vest! More on that later!!

13 comments:

Karen said...

Ah, happy to see the yellow is back. *wink wink*

Anonymous said...

Too funny- I just ordered some Spunky Ecclectic!
Nice yarn.

cpurl17 said...

Don't worry about it!! YOur sleeves will be fine!

Kara said...

Oh, very autumnal yarn. Fun!

TrixieG said...

Good luck on the sweater seaming. I like your YPF yarn. :-) Have a great weekend!

weezalana said...

You'll do great with the sleeves. :) And Spunky Eclectic yarn knits up fab, you'll love it!

Kaye said...

Nice yarn! And hey now that the weather has cooled off you'll be able model those new sleeves!

gilraen said...

I love the color you got! The yarn feels georgeous too :)

Anonymous said...

mmmm....yummy yellow! :-D spunky electic stuff is wonderful!!!

Knittypants said...

Great yarn, love the colors. And don't worry about the seaming, it'll be great. I actually find it easier to seam a tube to a tube. So I usually sew up my sleeves and sew up my body, then sew the two tubes together.

Rebel said...

ruh roh! Yeah, the instructions have you attach the shoulders, then the sleeves to the body, and then seam up the side all the way along the arm to the cuff. So I can see where it could get confusing. Good luck!

Ragan Knits etc... said...

Nice yarn for YPF!

sgeddes said...

The colors are great!

I know the seaming will turn out great too. I'm looking forward to seeing that sweater.