Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday blahs!

Well here's my Bradford Pear, that has never been this color before! I planted that, and it still lives a few years later!!

Fall

I was outside taking pictures of a certain someone's socks today while the sun was out. (sorry gotta wait til she gets them!)

Yeah, I got called into work this past weekend and it kind of set back all the knitting and sewing I planned. I went home early from work today, felt a bit under the weather. I'm feeling better now as I post this, but probably going back to bed for a bit. Later....

15 comments:

weezalana said...

What a beautiful tree! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Stacey said...

wow, what gorgeous colour!

Feel better soon!

Knittypants said...

What striking leaves.

Hope you're feeling better, soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you have sun. We haven't had sun in ages! What a beautiful tree.

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Feel better soon Z! Gorgeous tree! Hey, I rhyme, look at me. hehe.

Lauren said...

Wow our bradford pears never looked like that!

Karen said...

Love the color of those leaves. Ooohh, it would make a great yarn color, wouldn't it??

Rebel said...

That tree is gorgeous! We had a nice fall for a while, but the rain's here now... the only color we see is grey!

cpurl17 said...

Ummm. I packed up a certain someone's socks and then realized I FORGOT to photograph them for posterity....hoping that certain someone will take a photo for me..that tree would make a perfect backdrop...

sgeddes said...

Wow! the color of that tree is so bright. I love it! The ones around here weren't that pretty.

Sonya said...

What a stunning tree! Such a vibrant color. I hope you're feeling better.

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

beautiful colors! I hope you're not getting sick before Thanksgiving!

KnitPastis said...

What the....our tree is like this is still green. Your tree is so beautiful! I did manage to get a photo of our trees out back that turned red, finally.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree! I hope you feel better soon.

Sandra said...

Everything I plant - die! Shiff!