Wednesday, November 07, 2007

WIP Wednesday

This weeks WIP's!!

Z's Zeebee
Zeebee hat 2/3rds done. Would have been totally done, but the pattern wasn't clear enough for ME (I have to have things totally spelled out for me, duh!) so according to my measurements I needed 7 short row wraps...I had all the repeats done and it wasn't looking very good, frog back to beginning. Then I progress to the last repeat section and I see a purl where a knit should have been, on the edge, so type A me...had to frog a few more rows back (only 4) and drop the stitch to fix it. I'm not the greatest garter stitch frogger. Good knitting on size 13's for me, a break from those pesky 1's and 2's for socks! Should be done soon!

Karen's Sugar Free Socks My oldest sock WIP, Karen's Sugar Free Socks. I had started these last year 2 at a time on 2 circs. Well, separated due to severe tangling and the fact I didn't wind the buns of Cascade 220 superwash. Plus I may have removed a few needles for other projects. ;) Tried to finish as they are worsted for the sock a month KAL, but nope..at the heel flap of sock 1.

Baby Socks So I whipped these little suckers out instead! Once the above socks are done, onto a matching hat.

Socktoberfest Knee Highs Socktoberfest knee-highs at the heel flap. Sadly not touched since SAFF.



Cpurl's Socks Why...I've been trying to finish these! Cpurl's socks in a bag made by Sgeddes's Mom! It is a cool bag and no fun to make. I do not even try to make many of these, they are a pain to sew. Sew it was fun to receive one! Thanks again!

Yikes...Cpurl is done with mine.... and she strategically hid it from me again...heh..just wait til she gets hers...hmmm *rubs hands together to plot!*

Ooops! I gotta leave for work! bye!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great projects! I really like that bag. I have so many bags, I don't know what to do with them all.

Ragan Knits etc... said...

Love the little socks. It is nice to have a finished object in the midst of the UFOs. :-)
The bag is so cute, and like Pam, I have a ton of little bags (the last one being from Karen).

Sonya said...

Those little socks are so cute! I love my Karen's sugar free socks. They're nice and thick and warm.

sgeddes said...

I want to make that hat too.

I know Cpurl is going to like those socks! I've seen them and they are worth waiting for!

weezalana said...

So much sockage! Can't wait to see how they all turn out!

cpurl17 said...

socks! socks! I want socks!!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Good for you for picking up the Sugar Free Socks again! I'm loving how those socktoberfest socks look!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I also get totally mixed up sometimes by the wording in patterns. Then usually when you figure it out you realize you were just way over-thinking the whole thing.

Cute Socktoberfest socks, I hope you get your mojo back for them soon!

Stacey said...

I totally forgot it was WiP Wednesday! Eek! Love the socks! And that bag - nice!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

wow you've got a lot going on there.

Carol said...

Wip it good. Impressive list of wips. And that's a very cute bag.

Sandra said...

Love Sugar-free sock pattern! I was looking for something like that!

peaknits said...

I so want to make a Zeebee - yours is coming along wonderfully! And the socks too! Really like that bag - glad you were gifted one - I gotta think that they are a pain in the butt - those damn zippers!:)

Anonymous said...

Cool bags! I always like seeing WIPs!

Anonymous said...

Great wips! I have to have everything spelled out for me too when it comes to knitting patterns.

Love the bag!