Friday, December 14, 2007

YPF-The Cane Version

Not candy, but Raspberry!

Miss Babs
Miss Babs (I got this at SAFF, but the link is to the only online place I've seen it sold. They don't have this colorway now, but it is usually there... )Oh Carrie, stay away from there ;)
Yummy fingering weight
Raspberry Cane Colorway
100% merino Superwash Sock
400 yds

Miss Babs

Miss Babs
Nice colors!! I really wanted the sportweight, but put it down and walked away, (I was trying to be good!!) by the time I returned, only fingering weight was left...oh well.

10 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!

I will stay away. I have emailed Rowan every woolgirl blog update with gorgeous yarns, since she is one of my elves for Christmas :) Not sure if she saw this color (but I just showed her!!).

So purty.

sgeddes said...

Love that color combination! I had forgotten all about you getting it.

Anonymous said...

you are such an enabler :-) I went right to Woolgirl and purchased that colorway; it's gorgeous. I think there's one left if you hurry, HA!

chemgrrl said...

A pox on you, stupid sock yarn diet! Arrugh!

I've gotta stop reading your blog on Fridays, Zonda. It's killing me.

Kristen said...

Now I feel guilty. I totally bought the sportweight (but I think there was another skein left after me). I will pet my sock in progress lovingly on your behalf.

cpurl17 said...

Sooooooooo pretty!!!

Stacey said...

Oh...yum! That is so lovely!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

yummy!

gilraen said...

What a fabulous colour combination!!! Georgeous!!!!

Unknown said...

Tapmouse & I think that this colorway is a hidden gem. It doesn't look like much in the thumbnail pic on Woolgirl's site, but when you click on the bigger picture it's totally awesome. Your yummylicious pics of your skein only reinforces the goodness of this colorway.