Sunday, December 16, 2007

2nd Blogiversary to me!!

Still hard to believe it's only been 2 years blogging and 3 years knitting! I've learned so much and met so many friends either online or IRL and sometimes both! :) Some from different countries too, which I love as I learn so much about their life, and often swap for different things with them. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to stop by and read and most of all comment, I love it when I get comments, even if you just say hi, it makes my day and I love getting new readers/commenters.

As for the results of the contest! Well, with that huge bag 'o yarn and projects, one would think I would be knitting like a fiend. Well, I did for me LOL, but as you know, sometimes knitting relaxes me so much, that I ...um...fall asleep. Riding in a back seat, watching the snow...suffice it to say, I did sleep quite a bit on this trip, making up for lost sleep I think.

Thanks to all of you who dreamed big for me!! Sadly it wasn't the case, but oh well!

My creation
The grand total is 4! Don't get confused by the 2 mug cozies. Those 2, plus the black You Snag wrist warmers were all started and finished on the trip. The other 2, which will be posted in full later this week (well actually you'll see all these projects again this week with their own time to shine). You see the "other" 2 had only 1 done of each pair. So...my math is 3 full FO's, plus 2-1/2 FO's (which eventually equal 1 FO) brings the grand total 4. A few of you were close, don't be sad!

So....the winners are.....Carol and Cristi They both guessed 4 each and well you know, I'm feeling in the spirit (about darned time!) so they both get a prize...Cristi you know what your getting ;), well you actually don't but we've been in talks on something this week! (oh and sorry Aimee if she taunts you by singing 'bout her prize winnings again!!) and Carol, I'm emailing you to find out your choice.

Thanks everyone again!! It's early morning and about time for bed LOL! What can I say, I'm a nite owl! More later this week, I've got so much to show and talk about!

22 comments:

Knittypants said...

Happy Blogiversary!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary Zonda! Thanks for the lovely knitting pictures and content. Here's to many more years and lots more of your lovely needle cases!

cpurl17 said...

Happy Blogiversary Zonda!!
Wow!! 2 years!
Someday girle, we'll get to knit together IRL!

turtlegirl76 said...

*I won some Zonda, I won some Zonda!* Hee! Yay! And Happy Blogiversary!! I need to keep track of that better. I had mine back in October. Meh. I might do something in January to celebrate 1 year at turtlegirl76.com then again in July for 1 year without Lenny! Heh.

Stacey said...

Happy blogiversary! Yah to Cristi & Carol!

I gotta make me some of those mug cozies!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!!

May you have many more :-)

gilraen said...

Happy blogiversary!!! :D

Peri said...

Where does the time go? Happy Blogiversary - here's to the next two years of yarny goodness.

Bezzie said...

Happy B-versary (I'm too lazy to spell it out)!


Nice FOs. I like those Cozies.

Ragan Knits etc... said...

Happy 2nd Blogversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Sarah Jackson said...

Congratulations on 2 happy blogging years!

Keep on knitting!

Sonya said...

Happy blogiversary, Zonda!

Batty said...

Happy Blogiversary!

It's funny that you sometimes fall asleep while knitting. I've done it once or twice and was wondering if I was the only one this happens to. It's not that knitting is boring, it's just so incredibly relaxing, and when it's also warm inside...

snore.

Kara said...

Here's to two fab years and many,many more!

thegabbyknitter said...

Happy Blogiversary Zonda!

Great knits!

weezalana said...

Happy Blogiversary!

P.S. Aw man! I was a mere half a FO off! :P

IrishGirlieKnits said...

I'm a fall asleep with my knitting girl too :) Too damn relaxing sometimes!

Happy Blogiversary Zonda!! Here's to another fabulous year!!

Rebel said...

Yay! Happy Blogiversary. =)

sgeddes said...

Happy Blogiversary! And a big congratualtions.

The projects look great and it seems like you had a great trip.

funfairiegirl said...

Happy blogiversary!

If she taunts me, well, I can take Cristi :) I will just threaten to take her chunky baby alpaca.

Karen said...

Happy happy Blogaversary!!!