Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday Already!!!

Yikes! Well, when you only work a couple a days last week, have 4 days off and not on call...well I do get confused. Not a heck of a lot to show you though.

Vesper Ice Cream sock is making progress, 6 color repeats since last time.
A little more progress
This is my sock knitting in the car sock,(not while driving ;) so it may be awhile..however, I'd like to finish before the end of SAM5, since they are featured there.

Back is progressing
Tilted Duster back..geesh, was hoping to show you blocking pieces of the top, but messed up the armhole decreases and lost about 4 rows. That and my energy isn't back up to speed yet..oh and a certain hat demanded to be finished....the other knits, sadly no progress since last week.

Well, bfn!

20 comments:

Sarah Jackson said...

love those socks! I have that colorway in variegated, but I like your stripes better. You can get them done in time.

Anonymous said...

The striping worked out so well on your sock! What a great short row heel.

chemgrrl said...

Don't take this the wrong way, but...I want to lick your socks.

Jo said...

Really? Wednesday already? I love the ice cream socks.

sgeddes said...

Those ice cream socks are going great! The stripes are so nice and even and they go around the heel perfectly!

Lauren said...

I loves the ice cream socks.

Ragan Knits etc... said...

The ice cream socks are great!!! Yummy!
I hope that things are going better with the Tilted Duster.

Sonya said...

The ice cream socks are so cool! I really love the color of your Tilted Duster.

Karen said...

Nice socks. I feel like I've seen them somewhere before . . . . they are oddly familiar to me . . . why could that be??

(What, you didn't know it was Wise A$$ Wednesday??)

Carol said...

Wednesday? Already! Jeez, gotta run....

turtlegirl76 said...

The sock is looking good! Don't worry about the duster. You'll regain time on it soon. =)

Carol said...

You give good blog! I gave yout eh 'you make my day" award!

Jennifer said...

Those ice cream socks look good enough to eat! Yum... Neopolitan.

Anonymous said...

Those socks do look like icecreamy goodness!

KnitPastis said...

Love these socks! You are making great progress on this top too. I can't to see how it looks on.

soapy said...

Love the socks!! and neat captain hat too! Looks great!

kemtee said...

You're making better progress than I have been lately!

cpurl17 said...

You are the sock queen! Love the ice cream socks!!

Jess said...

Man. I want your socks. I want to eat them. They are the most delicious looking socks I have seen in quite some time.
And I want to make the duster muchos bados. Like now. I love your color. I am jealous. But, I am not hungry enough to eat it. :)

Anonymous said...

Yummy ice cream sock!