Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday WIP

Not too much progress to show as I focused what little time I wasn't sewing this past week on my socks. Oh and that darned crud that kept me in bed for close to 2 days..I didn't even have energy to knit..oh well, a little better now and off to work, at least I won't infect everyone now! ;)

Tilted duster- both fronts done and they match..well as much as one that is a specific right and left side do. I've started the back and only have about 1" in. I admit, I see this and I'm a teensy bit worried, but will go on a bit more before I wrap around my back to see if it's too big..imagine that, it being too big!
Tilted Duster

Lucky 7-The Tweedy Version
Weezalana's Cool cabled hat. I am using Paton's Classic Merino Tweeds. Um..yeah, it got pushed aside too due to those darned socks...

When I saw this hat on Rosi-G's blog on Sunday I wanted to cast on right away...but I made myself finish those darned socks! Gah...then...well you know what happened. One good think about bulky yarn, it goes a lot faster!
Capitan Hat
Cristi finished hers in a few hours..me, it'll take a few more days at this rate. I still need to find some buttons too!

So all I'm admitting to this week is 2 hats and my TD! Yeah..that's all I can handle right now! ;)

8 comments:

Sarah Jackson said...

You have a lot going on! I need to get back in the saddle - all your progress has me hanging my head in shame. :)

Ragan Knits etc... said...

Wow! Glad that you are feeling better. Look at all that knitting. I hope that TD is not too big! It looks like you are making good progress on it. And...love the two hats you started! :o)

Bezzie said...

I do love that Rosi hat...I wish I was hip enough to pull it off!

weezalana said...

Eeee! I'm on a blog! And it's your blog, which makes it even better! Eeee! :D

IrishGirlieKnits said...

I love both of those hat patterns! I'm trying to make sure my sister never sees Rosi's because she will want it knit for sure!

Hope you are finally feeling better :)

Jennifer said...

Hey! I think you're doing very well.

cpurl17 said...

Ok, no more getting sick, OK? You're amazing-you sew and still knit circles around me!!

Rebel said...

I like the Lucky 7 hat... and I'm on a bit of a cable jag, so I might have to whip one of those up!