Friday, February 15, 2008

YPF-Lorna's Part Deux

Again, seen at Skyline Chilly on the top of that pile o'yarn! I want her job! ;) Well...on 2nd thought, maybe not...the people I live with don't want to eat yarn, let alone wear it LOL..I would never bring home a paycheck.

Lorna's Laces Sportweight
Lorna's Laces Shepard Sport
New 2008 Colorway
Pilsen
Lorna's Laces Sportweight

Lorna's Laces Sportweight

Which also brings me to pass on info about her new pattern, Pearl's Diamond Socks, named for her Aunt Pearl. Knit in sportweight...ahhhh!
Pearl's Diamond Socks Your donation will go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. She's also having a Contest to help raise donations for this good cause. I see many patients everyday with both of these diseases, and any little way I can help I do.
(picture used with consent of pattern author)

17 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Ack!! I can't decide which colorway I like best...this week's or last week's! Very glad there isn't a linky-linky this week :) Love this colorway!

Bezzie said...

Very pretty yarn! :-)

Awwww....they're toe-up socks.

Virtuous said...

I "just" finished buying that color way online!! ;op
I got that worsted weight though.

You planning to knit up the Pearl socks with that LL yarn??

Amanda said...

Ha-HA!! This week I can resist! But only because my LL from a couple of weeks ago showed up.
Oh yeah, and there was some other yarn....but whatever.

Prettttty, though. Purrrrr.

How did your bag turn out, by the way? Any luck?

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for helping get the word out! As usual, I love your yarn ;-)

sgeddes said...

Beautiful. You know I went looking for wlast weeks color, but luckily it wasn't in stock! I'mk trying hard not to drawn in again, but the color is so pretty.

Sarah Jackson said...

pretty pretty! Love that sock pattern too.

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous Lorna's colorway! Thanks for the link to the pattern. What a good cause, and a pretty pattern!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link - what a great cause!

Anonymous said...

Another amazing colorway! You're just on a gorgeous LL streak, can't wait to see them knitted up.

Yes, thanks for the link and info, the sock pattern looks great!

Rebel said...

oooooh now that's some pretty lornas!!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

I definitely want her job! LOL

That yarn is gorgeous! Yum!

Batty said...

Gorgeous yarn. And the pattern is so pretty. Great pattern, good cause, what's not to like?

Marisol said...

Beautiful new yarn acquisition --again! I love this pattern thanks for posting it --and for such a good cause too! I just purchased it.

KnitPastis said...

Oh yeah, I see alot of yarn she had that looks nice.
Pearl's Diamond Socks is such a pretty pattern and for a great cause.

Anonymous said...

You know this is a cause close to my heart; what a great way for her to raise money and to honor her Aunt!

I've got my pattern and will spread the word.

kasiaiscarly said...

i love that sock pattern. i stumbled on it a few weeks ago and it's now in my queue . . .waiting for march when i can cast on with a new project!