Friday, July 04, 2008

YPF-The Twisted Version!

Yeah, I'm in a weird mood lately! ;)

047
Twisted Fiber Arts
Sherwood Colorway
Duchess (sport, squooshy weight)
240 yds
**from her website: Skein Design: Mutating Variegate. Variegated yarn that starts as a variegation of one group of colors and mutates into a different set of colors, also variegated. Easy to work with but hard to put down, you’ll want to keep knitting to see what comes next. Each skein is an individual. ** Meg dyes some great yarns! Maybe one day I'll get her roving..well need a wheel first...
049
I've used this yarn before in a different colorway!
048
I love how it knits up and the colors here are so bright and cheerful! We likey cheerful 'round here lately!

PS. Oh and Carrie, yes it's a link, but it's hard to get and sells out very fast ;)

6 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

hehehehehehe!! See, as soon as I saw the first picture I thought, I can resist, Zonda already sent me some Twisted! Granted, not this gorgeous color and its a different weight, but still....much easier to ignore those handy dandy linky links if some is already marinating in my stash. So sad.

Happy 4th of July!!! Big hugs!

Batty said...

So bright, so squooshy, so... sold out? Dang.

Happy 4th of July!

Bezzie said...

Ohhh..AND she does roving? Tempting! Very tempting!

sgeddes said...

I just checked the roving - all gone too! I want to try the yarn and the roving. The socks will be great!

gilraen said...

I lurve!!!!!!

turtlegirl76 said...

Oooh that's pretty! I look forward to seeing it knit up. The description is intriguing.