Thursday, April 09, 2009

YPF-Yo' Cupcake

Well frosting anyways ;)

The Plucky Knitter
I've been really into semisolids lately...well not that my WIP's may show it. But I really am liking them more than variegateds.
020
Maybe the different depths of color...I don't know...

I'm thinking a white cupcake with this colored frosting....yum! (oh darnit, now I want one ;)
019
Plucky Classics January 09
Cupcake
100% superwash merino sock yarn
Fingering weight

Planning on knitting these socks with it. Wished I could start, but I must wait...anyone got any leftover speedy knitting vibes they wanna share ;)

13 comments:

Carol said...

Pretty, very pretty...
Oh, and I love your Monkey socks..I have that pattern so now I think my next socks just might be Monkey one...

Anonymous said...

No speedy knitting vibes over here. If you find some, would you share?

Pretty yarn!

Chris said...

Pretty indeed! I love how much more USEFUL semi-solids are - it's much easier to get them looking good.

turtlegirl76 said...

Oooh pretty!

chemgrrl said...

Very pretty. I like the semisolids better meself. Make for prettier socks. I think.

Lolly said...

Golly, that is just gorgeous! semisolids are definitely my faves too. Have fun with this!

Sandra said...

Papaver socks will be perfect out of this yarn!

Carol said...

semi solids have an allure all their own! And now I want cupcakes too. Thanks a lot.

cpurl17 said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm cupcakes.

I'm thinking red velvet cupcakes

tiennie said...

That really is a pretty colorway!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

I love this colorway!! Perfect for the papaver socks!

Lindsay said...

That colors great! I love the pattern choice, too. One of the many in my own queue. Hmm. Now I want a cupcake.

Montreal Mama said...

Ohh, lovin' that yarn!!! It's super gorgeous!