Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wee bugs....Lady that is!

Too cute huh!

When possible, I love to help out fellow Etsy sellers.
Small project bag
I first saw this one via Plurk , and so did another Plurker first. Well lucky for me, she liked the yellow one!

Very well made and reversible too. Although I think it'll get more action with the wee bugs on the outside.
Plenty of room
What's inside you ask? Sock Candy in Lapis which will become Cotty Socks for our STR Q3 KAL. (plus they count for SOS09, SAM8) It starts on July 1st (join in!) and since it's a great easy pattern, will be good hanging around knitting (read, not much of pattern reading/energy needed LOL!)

See, all ready to go..darn where's my needles???
011
You can get your own at Oliviaknits (I hear she's been sewing, so I'm sure she'll have more soon!)

5 comments:

MsKnottyKnits said...

I love the bag! It's the perfect pattern for summer knitting!

Carol said...

Etsy is a dangerous place....

Bezzie said...

I love the ladybugs!!! My fave! And I like her spin on the foldover wristlet pattern. Very clever!

OliviaKnits said...

Hey Zonda - That bag looks fabulous! I'm glad it's big enough to hold 2 skeins as well :)

thanks so much for posting about it!

Olivia

Anonymous said...

That bag is too cute!