Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What's going on Wednesday

Yep, still Wednesday in there parts :)

The Lady, she's getting her sleeves! Hoping to finish and have an FO shot by the lake.
I can see the finish line!!!
What lake you ask? Well, one of these! Hard to believe almost 20 yrs ago, I lived there! 4...more days and I'll be there! :)


sos_button
Summer of Socks 09 has started and I started a new sock to celebrate. (sshhh yes I know I have a few in progress, but I needed an easy, no reading a pattern knit for the car!)
The start of a sock!
Sportweight toe up socks with a gusset by Wendyknits. Yarntini self-striping in Luxury. So soft!

Finally finished No purl Berry Monkey #1. Yeah...it's done, not too thrilled with the colorway and pattern. I may just knit a plain sock to match as you so can't tell anything is there!
About time!

Anyhow! That's about it for my knitting I'll admit to! I've basically packed my knitting for the trip...although I worry, am I bringing enough...of all the things to worry about, huh ;)

9 comments:

sgeddes said...

The sweater is looking great! Are your going for full length sleeves? I think I will on mine when ever I get back to it!

I like the new sock too. I amsurprized how much of the mokey pattern is hidden by thatvarigated berry color.

Have a fabulous trip!

Bezzie said...

I like the berry color, but you're right, the pattern is totally lost. What a shame.

Anonymous said...

If you don't have enough, you can always go to Spunky for more :-) (Speaking of Spunky, if you'll still be here on the 11th, you should go to her book party!)

Your sweater is sooo close to being finished; I can't wait to see it on you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am SO jealous. Knitting by an icy-cold lake sounds so tempting!

I like the color on the monkey sock, but it does seem to obscure the "monkey" --- maybe when it's on your foot it will have more definition of the pattern.

Have a great vacation!!!! We'll look forward to seeing those finished pictures of FLS.

Discoknits said...

I can see the monkey pattern. Only a bit, but still, there is pattern and lace holes. Bummer.

The FLS looks GREAT. I really should be knitting myself one of those in time for winter.....

Chris said...

You know I'm just waiting for you to finish that sweater so I can steal it from you. ;)

weezalana said...

Can't wait to see the Lady with sleeves! And that Yarntini is knitting up fab!

Carol said...

I really need to pick up the socks Ihave started. But the hairpin lace is mesmerizing

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Your FLS is almost done!! So pretty!! I just love it!

And the yarntini sock...love the self-striping! Bummer that you can't see the no purl monkeys in the gorgeous pigeonroof yarn!