Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Pink....Glove

Watch it and see....





I applaud this staff for doing this video, being crazy for a bit and happy doing it! What a great morale builder for them let alone anyone seeing it. It can't help but make you smile.

It's no fun for anyone to have cancer, no matter what kind and how bad. It's also very hard sometimes on the staff as well. Sometimes it's hard to smile and be happy when all you want to do is cry for them! I do my best, but somedays it can be hard.

So, you just put the sadness away, and do whatever you can do to make the procedures you have to do to them go as quick as possible with excellent care, and keep that smile on your face...

14 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

What a FANTASTIC Video!

Unknown said...

What fun!!

kemtee said...

You've got to have a sense of humor just so you can retain the humanity factor. This would make me feel a lot better about going to this particular treatment center, no matter what.

Joyce said...

Thanks! That's the place I would want to be if I needed.

weezalana said...

That was awesome! And it totally made me cry, the thought that all those people put this together to promote BC awareness. The old guy with the mop was my favorite. :)

Mag said...

Sweet! Thank you for posting it.

Marissa said...

That. Was. Awesome!

Batty said...

Wow. Thank you for posting this. What a powerful message.

Bezzie said...

Ha ha, my fave had to be the janitor!

turtlegirl76 said...

What a fun group of people! Great video! Thank you for posting it. It's very inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Awesome video!

DPUTiger said...

OK, that video is just plain FUN :-)

Sandra said...

yes, you made me smile!
Though it reminded me on couple of Mom's girlfriens that died from breast cancer.

cpurl17 said...

sniff sniff...I saw this on the News but had never seen the full video. It did put a tear in my eye but it's wonderful too to know there are so many caring people out there!