Thursday, April 08, 2010

Potholder Swap 2010

When last you saw some crochet here, it was when I said good-bye to my babies. My first potholders ever crocheted.

Lucky me got my 5 back already!!

They are awesome!
Potholder Swap 2010


Now for the backsides ;)
and the backs!

Oh and now their close up's
Close up!

Was hoping for one with brown :)


The frilly one!


The greeny purpley one!


The Flowery one :)

This was a lot of fun...well once I sent mine off LOL! It actually has me looking at purchasing a crochet book so I can learn some of these cool stitches/patterns for next year...

psst! If you want to check out more of the awesome potholders made, look here!

16 comments:

Bezzie said...

Oh man I love that last one!

turtlegirl76 said...

Yeah, that last one is awesome! I'd love to find the pattern to give that stitch pattern a try!

Trillian42 said...

Those are terrific! That last one is definitely a lot of bang for a fairly simple stitch pattern - it's all in the assembly. Love it!

Anonymous said...

The little flower one is so CUTE!

Karen said...

Those are gorgeous. I think my favorite is the one in the first close-up picture. I may just have to try some crochet pot holders myself!

chemgrrl said...

Oh, wow! Those are way nifty.

freshisle said...

So pretty! And your own were wonderful, too.
Someday I'll learn to crochet.

Lindsay said...

Those are great! I especially like the ruffles one and the flower. I definitely need to amp up my crochet skills.

cpurl17 said...

Those are great! I want to learn crochet so I can play next year!

Acornbud said...

I love all the colors. So pretty!

Sandra said...

My favourite is ... brownish rounded one!

DPUTiger said...

Those make me want to learn how to crochet (better). The first two close-ups are my favorites!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Just gorgeous!! If only I could crochet!

weezalana said...

Ooo, I LOVE that flower one! Do you know which pattern that is?

Andi said...

The flower one is beautiful. You received a nice selection!

Carol said...

crochet creates some VERY nice things.....