ToT hasn't been around a lot here, as I usually remember on Tuesday afternoons!
Favorite places for online shopping in random order: (apologize in advance for enabling you ;)
1. The Plucky Knitter - well this is no secret I love her yarns, I saved you though, she had an update on Monday...that I behaved and bought nothing!
2. Madelinetosh - This is where she introduces new base yarns and colorways before they are available to the general public.
3. GirlsLikeBoysLikeFiber - aka (GLBLF) - get your fibery wants here :) no secret I love her colorways too :)
4. Pigeonroof Studios - lovely yarns, but I usually buy her fiber...yeah um..er..2011..the year of the yarn and fiber diet..
5. Hermosa Fiber Company - You want solids/semi-solid yarns, this is the place for you!! Gorgeous, saturated colorways and in various bases and weights....I have a couple of skeins and they are awesome.
6. Dizzy Sheep - ok, here's where you get the deal for the day and only $1 shipping...seriously!! At midnight (EST) a new deal starts.
7. Eat, Sleep, & Knit - great service and super fast shipping!
8. Sunshine Yarns - Dani can dye such awesome colorways from nature and she also is great at Harry Potter, Twilight, and Alice in Wonderland themed colorways.
9. Allspunup - Good handspun yarns and spinning fibers
10. Woolgatherings - More lovely spinning fibers!
There you have it! Try not to get too much in trouble here ;)