Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Ten on Tuesday...the Holiday version
This weeks version--10 things on your to do list!
1. Get a tree- we like live ones, and this is that latest we've ever waited...sniff. Getting it on the 18th!!! College guy comes home the 17th!
2. Wrap presents-I keep trying not to do them all on Christmas eve....fingers crossed.
3. Finish moving out of fiber/sewing/yarn room and get the bed ready for whom (see #1 above ;)
4. Make whoopie pies
5. Make pumpkin bread
6. Make peanut butter fudge.
7. Finish knitting 1 washcloth, 1 hat and a super bulky scarf by Saturday...(hat is super bulky and more than halfway done already ;)
8. Mail packages on Saturday...
9. Pick up hubby's fellow certificate at framers (more on that later)
10. um..sleep..yeah and relax
Gotta go...stuff to do ;) Have a good week!