Thursday, January 27, 2011

Take me back Thursday....

This week is brought to you by......

Wanna guess??
Yummy!!
I chowed these down so much during high school and college.....YUM!

When I spied them at the grocery store I got a bag...only one...sigh...
Take me back Thursday
Am I showing my age with this flavor?? Oh how I've missed you! Nacho cheese and plain are good and all, but Taco flavored, that was the first flavor I loved!!

I swear if there are any bags left this week...well I'll make sure a few go into my shopping cart ;)

4 comments:

~RaenWa~ said...

Wow I didn't know Doritos made Taco flavored chips those sound good I will have to check to see if my store has any.

dianne said...

Those were yummy! I love the vintage bag. Take me back indeed!

Affiknitty said...

The bag even looks vintage!

Kaye said...

I personally miss Chili Cheese Fritos. I don't think they're gone-gone, but you can't find them out here. Take me back to Alaska where you can buy them! Ha ha!