Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
10 things you wouldn't want to live without....hmmm... (people not included) ;)
1. Coffee---real, honest to goodness coffee, not decaf for me!! I've had decaf when I was pregnant..yeah, tasted like ground up baked beans to me. (baked beans are for eating not drinking!) In 16 yrs..maybe accidentally had it a few times but definately not on purpose ;)
2. Tweezers--trust me, well needed ;)
3. Knitting--don't know how I ever relaxed before...I can fall asleep knitting, sure can't do that sewing..er..wait a minute..I did and sewed my index finger a few stitches..ouch!!
4. books/magazines/ any reading material--sometimes you gotta get away..far, far away ;)
5. hand/body lotion--don't want crusty skin :D
6. hair dye--well, at least until my roots were grown out, then I wouldn't care...
7. Cinnamon--my favorite spice. If you make food or some sort of candle/room fragrance in cinnamon I'm there!
8. Ground pepper-we are talking fresh ground pepper!! I heart it so, so much my former spicy liking hubby has told me to um..er..be less heavy handed.
9. Clothes--I mean really do I have to say why ;) I think I'd get used to no power or running water if I had to and would wash by hand if necessary.
10. Chocolate--do I even have to say why here either ;) I've heard of quite a few people being allergic to chocolate (in my job I haz to question peeps about their allergies) I would just be sad :(
So there you have it, 10 things about me...hmmmm...