Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
10 Favorite games from your childhood
1. Fish or some may call it Go Fish--I learned this from my late Grandmother with regular playing cards. We spent many hours playing this game!
2. Trouble- we loved it, so many games, pressing that die in the popper!
3. Yahtzee - another one we play a lot as a family. Way back then (in the dark ages my kids would say) we didn't have a lot of tv channels or the computer...it was books or board games.
4. Mystery Date - was always fun, especially at sleep overs. I was pretty much a tom boy so although I liked to play it, I didn't own it ;) Couldn't have that in my room LOL!
5. The Game of Life - was always fun to see how you'd end up.
6. Monopoly - Just plain old Monopoly! We usually got houses, but got bored so we didn't get lots of hotels LOL!
7. Clue - Always good for a laugh on whodunit
8. Sorry - Ha! We were never sorry to win ;)
9. Scrabble - not the most used game, but we did like it ok...
10. Checkers - again, many hours played with these.
Great nostalgia here...sigh...to be so young and carefree again...um..er.. well, maybe not ;)