Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

ToT-Button1


This week: 10 things you buy every week! May or may not be groceries.

1. Coffeemate creamer-Hazelnut flavor! I go through a lot lately...umm..er..I need a day job out of the house (well I don't want one, but after the final move to the new house...yeah, gotta get one!

2.  Vegtables - my onions, lettuce, zucchini

3.  Fruits - frozen for smoothies, fresh whatever is in season or I'm in the mood for.

4.  Milk- organic low-fat.  It's the only type of milk that my daughter and I can tolerate.

5.  Bread - usually whole grain or whole wheat pita breads right now

6.  Orange juice - hubby uses is and it's usually the smoothie base for the week

7.  Meat - some kind, it varies

8.  Dinner or lunch - mostly on the weekends. After shopping too worn out to cook LOL!

9. lottery tickets - can only hope huh!

10. Gas- unfortunately, we need it!

Exciting shopper aren't I ;)

3 comments:

dianne said...

I'd say with your lottery tickets you're a more exciting shopper than I am!

Acornbud said...

My dad is hooked on that creamer too! I always say he like his creamer flavored with coffee.

Discoknits said...

Aah, look at the cuteness which is acornbud's avatar :0)
What do you do with your zuchini ?
- i have a lot and need a recipe.