Wednesday, March 06, 2013

More Baby Knits

The last of them for a bit I think :)

One of the girls in our knitting group is having a baby in the next few weeks and plans to cloth diaper and use soakers.  So we got together and now she has about 12 of them.  Here are my two contributions.

Snapdragon Soaker
Baby soaker
Malabrigo Worsted in Emerald Blue
US 5 & 8 needles
No mods, except for not knitting the YO row for the drawstring tie.

This one was knit from leftovers of Malabrigo worsted too.
soaker
The variegated is Col China and the other is Burgundy, left over from a UFO...yeah, think I need to finish that one.


I'm sure they will be put to good use!
Wee Soakers



3 comments:

dianne said...

Those are cute! They would be cute over a disposable diaper too.

Acornbud said...

Very cute!

Discoknits said...

I tried cloth diapering. For about 2 days. Your friend is braver than me. Maybe if I'd had some Malabrigo soakers.......