Friday, June 23, 2006

Z's Quizz-a-rama

Take the quizz-a-rama here!

Ok, so I jumped on the bandwagon here..I think it is a cute idea I like taking everyone else's..well that I think I may know a bit..the winner gets a prize from me...wonder what it'll be??? (acts all innocent..have no idea what to give these people for prizes..)!

So, when the action stops happening (if it even starts LOL!) I'll let the winner know!

ETA: I just took the test as a few people were having trouble..must have been with the site as I got the questions fine and even 100% ;)!!
ps..don't worry I won't win the prize as I am not qualified as I know the person..hehe

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Z! I am so ashamed I did so wretchedly bad at your quiz. :(

Trillian42 said...

Hey - 7/10 - I did ok!

And I totally did not know where you were originally from! (Not giving it away here...) So is my Dad!

soapy said...

I didn't get any questions just answers.. So confused! NOT FAIR! and I could only see three of the answers and the forth was hiding each time... Not fair!??

Fiberbliss said...

A quiz without questions! Did I miss something? A score of 50 is not bad for guessing what the answer was to the question I would need to quess a well.

Karen said...

I took it earlier and had no problems at all. Even placed among the (so far) top with 7/10. :) :) :)

Ragan said...

Wow, that was cool! I didn't do very well, but sure did learn a lot!!! :)

KnitPastis said...

My score was 50. The fun things you learn about your friends!!

Anonymous said...

Ok..I got a 7/10 but to be fair..it should have been a 8/10. I knew you were from Maine but my dd was helping me push the button and we missed! :) H

sgeddes said...

The quiz worked for me - I didn't do very good, but it worked. I guess my memory retention stinks.
It was a fun though!

cpurl17 said...

I only missed 2 questions, whoo hoo!!

Anonymous said...

I took it and scored 60. Not bad for my memory!

Sharon P said...

Whee I got an 80! :)